The word detox tends to bring your mind to scare because whether you should take extreme diet plan for detoxing. You may think about your dishes you need to have with simple vegetable salads and fruits.
Don’t worry about the dishes, here provide you with different cooking ideas with a new taste, texture, and ingredients. Visit detoxofsouthflorida.com to read more details about detox process and diet.
You can also make delicious recipes during your detox process with the ingredients you need to take. Here below described the list of dishes you can make
- Blueberry- coconut baked oatmeal
- Vennila chia pudding
- Veggie Quinoa breakfast bowl
- Mediterranean Breakfast Tostadas
- Avocado toast with tomato, garlic shrimp, boiled eggs
- Apple oat
- Chia seed with fruits
- Mango coconut granola
- Veggie salad sprinkled with spicy bell peppers, sesame seed, and pepper
- Crunchy grains and lentil salad
- Pumpkin and lentil soup
- Avocado slices with pomegranate seeds, cucumber and chopped beans
- Black bean lettuce with grilled corn
- Sweet potato fennel salad
- Stuffed sweet potato
- Kale and spinach soup
- Quinoa chicken salad
- Brown rice with steamed veggies
- Black bean and quinoa chili
- Brown rice with butternut squash salad
- Lentil, Kale and sweet potato stew
- Lemon chicken stew
- Stuffed veggies
- Grilled chicken roast
- Steamed chickpeas
- Avocado hummus
- Vegetable smash grilled bites
- Flaxseed crackers
- Grilled fruit kabobs and vegetable
- Roasted Beetroots
- Honey citrus salad
The above described are some of the delicious dishes you can have on your detoxing process. Those does not make you feel bored and also it is filled with nutrients. You will be getting all nutrients your body needs and also new taste recipe.
Healthy Eating Habit
- Don’t skip your breakfast anytime, eat on time.
- Consume little amount of water while eating as it helps for proper digestion.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like the average person and dinner like poor.